Consent to the processing of personal data
If you are our customer or a visitor on our website, you entrust us with your personal information. Learn about how we process and safeguard your personal information and what are your rights under the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You hereby expressly consent to the Company SYNETECH, s.r.o., with its registered office at Veletržní 73, IČO: 03521117, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 232752, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 in regards with the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) ('the Regulation'), as personal data controller, it processes the following personal data:
- name and surname;
- phone number
- Based on your consent, your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of responding to a request, a query or a job application form sent through the contact form at synetech.cz.
- If you start a business relationship with us, we need your billing information to comply with the legal obligation to issue and register tax and invoicing documents.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or a contact letter to SYNETECH, s.r.o. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We protect your data to the maximum possible extent with the use of modern technology, which corresponds to the degree of our technical development. We have accepted and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal information.
- Our employees have access to your personal information. Our employees and associates who process your personal information are required to maintain confidentiality about personal information and about security measures whose disclosure would compromise the security of your personal information. At the same time, this confidentiality persists even after the termination of the contractual relationship with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party.
Please note that under the Regulation you are further entitled to:
- request information about your personal data, request a copy of this information from SYNETECH s.r.o.,
- request access to this data and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions from SYNETECH s.r.o.,
- request that your personal data are deleted if SYNETECH, s.r.o. has no legal reason for processing them,
- data portability,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection or apply to court